Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Catching Up



I've been riding my Trek 520 for almost two months. I love mine, and Ashlinn loves hers. I still haven't done any long days on it yet, but with unemployment less than two weeks away, I feel I will be in the saddle much more. I've also been riding with my new BOB trailer, which I bought from Minya. The combination of the two are really great, even for quick trips to the dump or grocery shopping. 

In other bike touring news, friends Alan Winslow and Morrigan McCarthy are heading across country this summer too. They've got big plans though. Read all about it at www.tandemproject.org.
And in more bike news, Bagwell has fixed up his new old Peugeot. I got the frame last summer, but it was way too big for me, and wasn't even close to ridable. Bagwell has got it going though, and will join us in the Camden bike gang.

No comments: